www.norton.com/setup | Enter Product Key | Download or Setup Norton
In the present era, having robust antivirus software is not optional, it is mandatory. Given how dependent people have become on the internet, computers, and mobiles, it is essential to take security measures. With thousands of new malware originating on a day to day basis, cybercrime is on an all time rise. Infections, malware, privacy breach, data theft, and viruses have become commonplace. To protect your system against these rampant attacks, you must visit norton.com/setup and secure your system with Norton software. Norton manufactures antivirus programs that are reliable, robust, and efficient. Get Norton setup, and take a sigh of relief.
How to Remove and Uninstall Norton Setup?
Prior to proceeding with Norton installation, it is vital to remove the older Norton programs.
Windows 10 users can follow the steps given below and remove Norton or any other conflicting software from the system. Users of older Windows versions, can go to the Control Panel, click on Programs and Features, and uninstall the programs from there.
- Firstly, you need to open the Start menu.
- Click on Settings (gear icon).
- Now, select System.
- Click on Apps and Features.
- Now, the whole listing or apps and programs on the system will appear.
- Look for the app you want to remove.
- Choose the older Norton program or any other conflicting software.
- Click on the Uninstall option.
- Now, in the confirmation window, select the Uninstall button.
Mac owners can both put the Norton software in Trash and then empty it, or they can follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, go to your Dock.
- Use the Finder to locate the Applications folders.
- Double-click on the Norton program.
- Now, head over to the menu bar.
- Select Norton Security.
- Click on Uninstall Norton program.
- Now in the confirmation prompt, select Uninstall.
- Enter the admin user and password.
- Now, hit the Install Helper button.
- In the following screen, press the Restart Now button.
How to Download and Install Norton Setup?
If you have an installation disc, then just pop it in, and follow the prompts on the screen. To download the setup online, follow these steps:
- Log in at www.norton.com/setup.
- In case you have not logged in earlier, then you shall be required to log on.
- Enter the username/email and password associated with the Norton account.
- Hit the sign in button.
- Or else, go to the Create account tab and fill up the form.
- Press the Download Norton button.
- To register the product key to your Norton account, you need to enter the new product key.
- Input the product key and move to the next screen.
- If you want to install the Norton setup on the current device, then click on Agree and Download.
- If you want to install the product on a secondary device, then click on Send a Download Link.
- Now, if you are using IE or Edge, then hit the Run button.
- Mozilla Firefox and Safari users have to open the Download tab and double-click the setup file.
- Chrome users can double-click on the file from the Download tray at the bottom.
- In the following screen, hit the Continue button.
- The Norton software has been installed.
How to install Norton on a secondary device?
You may also install Norton on a different device by sending a link. Here’s how:
- Log on to Norton at Norton.com/setup.
- Sign in to your account.
- In the webpage that opens, select the Send a download link option.
- In case you need to download additional products, then select them and hit the Next button.
- In case the item is not listed, then go to Load More.
- Type the email ID
- Now, you will receive an email along with installation instructions.
- Open the email in the new device.
- Hit the Install Now button.
- Select the Agree and Download option.
- Save the setup file on the system.
- Double-click on the setup.
- Now, the installation will begin.
- Follow the guidelines shown on the screen.
How to activate Norton Setup?
If you have a valid subscription, then you can activate the Norton package using the product key. Here’s how:
- Firstly, you need to launch Norton.
- In the My Norton screen, beside Device Security, select the Open option.
- In the UI, select the Activate Now option.
- Log in with the email and password associated with the Norton product.
- Click on the Next button.
- Now, simply enter the 25 characters alphanumeric product key.
- The device must be online for the activation process.