Roku is a tool that facilitates you to enjoy the streaming of paid and free videos on the internet on your television set. It forwards all kind of video streaming whether it is Netflix or Amazon or YouTube on your television set through a small device or with your smartphone. It is a bridge between your bare TV set and diverse virtual world.
It also caters on-demand cable TV and satellite broadcast. With it, you can enjoy your local cable TV too. If you want to see your exercise video or dancing class demo on a big screen, you can associate Roku with the app and can play anything through apps on your silver screen.
Features of Roku
From app like facilities to HDR compatibility, it is facilitating a diverse range of features with different streaming device. Some of them are given below.
- Each Roku device can provide up to 3000 channels for entertainment.
- It can be connected to the TV with an HDMI cable.
- Each device gives you the HD experience of video streaming.
- It can be connected to any Wi-Fi.
- It comes with the association of a remote control.
Devices which facilitate Roku
1. Roku streaming stick: It is the newest endeavor of Roku. It is a plug and plays devices with very lightweight which can hide behind your TV. It provides you with a smart search facility based on voice control remote with power and voice control. It can be connected to any Wi-Fi and Free mobile app for iOS® or Android.
2. Roku Ultra: It is on the top tier of Roku devices. It provides a USB storage port by which any video or audio can be played from an external hard drive. You can connect your Roku Ultra with any home audio system. Voice controlled remote, remote finding feature and gaming features are the extra advantages with Roku Ultra.
3. Roku Premiere+: if you want a very light Roku which can stream 4K UHD and HDR video, you have to go for Roku premiere. Its cost efficiency makes it more popular in comparison to older Roku Premiere with additional remote control.
4. Roku Express+: In case you have an old television set which is not supporting HDMI port, and you still want to enjoy online videos on it, then you should go for Roku Express. It is best suited for a stationary system. It is very helpful if you are a traveler and want to connect your Roku
With more than one device than also, it will be the best companion.
Roku works as a middleware that connects your TV with internet.
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.